Alrightyyyy, officially bringing back the blog. I started this blog when I moved to Colorado 3 years ago, and since have continued to travel, often by car. Last summer I drove across the United States on a cross country road trip with my dog, Casey. Although I never posted any blog entries, I had at least drafted them! This time though, I am taking to the skies and headed to Europe!
I am spending my summer in the city of Utrecht in The Netherlands! I am doing research for the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program at the vet faculty here. My project is related to antibiotic resistant bacteria on farms and possible transmission via mice and insects on the farms. My program lasts 10 weeks and I have to be back in the US by July 31 to present my project at a research symposium at Cornell sponsored by Merial and NIH. It should be a good time! I have lots of little trips planned, but can't wait for all the excitement of the unplanned adventures too! Stay tuned! :)
http://www.uu.nl/faculty/veterinarymedicine/en/pages/default.aspx
Hey babe! I can't wait to read more about Utrecht and all the new folks in your life... I can't wait to see all the beautiful sights and all the trousers! Muah and parabens (congratulations)!
ReplyDeleteTurns out 'trousers' is a casual term. They wear jeans! Haha!
Delete